Metallic Group Founder and Chairman, CEO Metallic Minerals
- 30+ years experience in exploration, development and financing of large-scale mining projects
- Broad capital markets experience, raising over $650 million in project financing
- Co-founder of NovaGold, former President & CEO of Wellgreen Platinum and South American Silver, various exploration and management roles with Placer Dome (now Barrick Gold)
- Awarded PDAC’s Thayer Lindsley Award for International Mineral Discovery of the 40 Moz Donlin gold deposit
Metallic Group Co-Founder, CEO Group Ten Metals
- 25+ years executive experience in the exploration, mineral processing, and mine environmental industries
- Experience in all aspects of the exploration industry, including capital markets and operations
- Active in additional publicly-traded companies, including Granite Creek Copper
Metallic Group Co-Founder, CEO Granite Creek Copper
- 25+ years experience in the mineral exploration industry ranging from grassroots prospecting to consulting company operation and public company management.
- Director and CEO of International Cobalt
Scott Petsel, P.Geo.
President -Metallic Minerals
- 30+ years of experience in global exploration, mine geology, project management and advancement
- Former Project Mgr, Ambler & Bornite projects, NovaCopper (now Trilogy Metals), Exploration Mgr, Galore Creek project and Sr Geologist, Donlin Gold project, NovaGold
- Sr Exploration positions with Placer Dome (now Barrick) & Echo Bay (now Kinross) in North America and internationally
Financial Advisor and Director
- 24+ years of experience in the mining sector as a geologist, investment banker (structured finance and M&A) and entrepreneur.
- BSc in Geology from the University of Edinburgh and MSc in Mineral Project Appraisal from the Royal School of Mines, Imperial College, London
Doug Warkentin, P.Eng.
Advisor, Processing & Metallurgy
- 30+ years of experience in the mining and mineral processing industries
- Currently Senior Metallurgist at Kemetco Research Inc.
- Co-founder of Group Ten Metals and served on the Company’s Board to July 2014