Metallic Group Founder and Chairman, CEO Metallic Minerals
- 30+ years experience in exploration, development and financing of large-scale mining projects
- Broad capital markets experience, raising over $650 million in project financing
- Co-founder of NovaGold, former President & CEO of Wellgreen Platinum and South American Silver, various exploration and management roles with Placer Dome (now Barrick Gold)
- Awarded PDAC’s Thayer Lindsley Award for International Mineral Discovery of the 40 Moz Donlin gold deposit
Metallic Group Co-Founder, CEO Group Ten Metals
- 25+ years executive experience in the exploration, mineral processing, and mine environmental industries
- Experience in all aspects of the exploration industry, including capital markets and operations
- Active in additional publicly-traded companies, including Granite Creek Copper
Metallic Group Co-Founder, CEO Granite Creek Copper
- 25+ years experience in the mineral exploration industry ranging from grassroots prospecting to consulting company operation and public company management.
- Director and CEO of International Cobalt
Financial Advisor and Director
- 24+ years of experience in the mining sector as a geologist, investment banker (structured finance and M&A) and entrepreneur.
- BSc in Geology from the University of Edinburgh and MSc in Mineral Project Appraisal from the Royal School of Mines, Imperial College, London
Dr. Danie Grobler
Dr. Danie Grobler has more than 25 years of industry experience as an exploration and mine geologist including most recently as Head of Geology and Exploration for Ivanplats Pty Ltd (an Ivanhoe Mines company) where since 2011 he led the delineation and advancement of Ivanhoe’s world-class Platreef PGE-Ni-Cu mine on the northern limb of the Bushveld complex. Including previous experience as Project Manager at Platinum Group Metals’ at their project on the Bushveld’s northern limb, Dr. Grobler brings decades of senior level experience focused on the discovery and mining of battery and platinum group metals in ultramafic magmatic systems and has published numerous papers on Ivanhoe’s Flatreef deposit.
Mr. Albie Brits has more than 28 years focused on the advancement of projects from grassroots stage to advanced exploration and full-scale mining operations, starting at Gold Fields of South Africa and including, most recently, the role of Senior Geologist and Manager Project Geology for Ivanplats Pty Ltd (an Ivanhoe Mines company). Focused on exploration for platinum group and base metals on the northern limb of the Bushveld complex since 2001, Mr. Brits was part of the team that discovered Ivanhoe’s Flatreef deposit. He has extensive experience in the exploration of mafic-ultramafic magmatic systems and has presented and co-authored numerous papers on the Flatreef deposit.
Chief Financial Officer
- Chartered Professional Account with over 20 years experience in mining industry;
- Formerly Manager with Pricewaterhouse Coopers, focused on mineral resource sector
- 20+ years of corporate secretarial & securities compliance experience with NYSE, TSX & TSX Venture listed companies, including Pretium Resources
- Member of the Governance Professionals of Canada, and Board Member of Directors of Women in Mining
VP Corporate Development
- 15+ years of experience with TSX and TSX-V listed public companies, private industry and Yukon government
- Graduate of the UBC Faculty of Law, former Sr. Business Development Advisor with the Yukon Ministry of Economic Development, past senior corporate communications positions with Wellgreen Platinum